Saturday, April 19, 2008

Away.

Hello,
whats up people...its me again.
Well, as you seaparkian know,
We had our Hari Kecermelangan today in school,
its the day where all the smart people take prizes while the not-so-smart people
stare at them take prizes.haha
So, we had a few performances, and one of them is the Drama from the SMKTS Drama team.
Missed the starting of the drama cause I went to help someone to carry some stuff..
After the thing, went to 4Angsana to chit chat with the people there,
never underestimate the people there, they sure are noisy as hell.

Next, went back to class and we start sharing ghost stories with each other,
sure is fun huh..haha

Came back and went to cut hair.
then tuition..
and now...I'm sitting here blogging..
Need to pack soon for prefects camp tomorrow.
For once I'm actually quite excited about it,
main reason i have all the fun people in my group.

Oh well...i think this will be the last post till after exams which is..16th of May.
And I'm so screwed for Mid-term exam..I'm coming back on 5th of May,
and sadly my exams in on freaking 6th of may,
wish me luck peeps.

Before that, some pictures for you guys
Just so you know, i took those pictures myself.
You can check out more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathew007
Alright then, got to go pack for camp.
Chow people.



4 More days to New Zealand!!
Can't Wait!



No comments: