Friday, July 25, 2008

Bored..

Heloooo once again.
Please forgive the previous postSS. That wasn't me.
Sorry for not updating lately. Was being really really reluctant and lazzzy.

Two weeks ago was prefect's hi-tea, wanted to blog about it but since so many
people already blogged about it. Never mind.
Last week I went out with my 6u friends.(primary school class mates)
Mainly just to see Brian who came back from US.
11 o'clock the he and the mom came and fetch me.When I saw him I was like *stunted*
Damn lala. Hair colour brown, pierce his left ear, and lala clothes. Kononnya his mom
did that to him. hmm I wonder.
After that went and fetch Chung Jie.
Brian,Wenshi,Chungjie and me were the 1st four to reach McD.
Sat down and chat. reminiscing old times.really missed those times.
Brian Didn't change at all. I mean his attitude. Still Full of Bull/Crap *inside joke*
Didn't take any pictures with him cause not much time.
Might be going out again since we might not be able to see him next year already.
He has his "SPM" in US.
Basically nothing much, just walked around with the 6u friends.
Felt really awkward cause some of the 6u people we don't even talk to.

Same day at night, went for CHS campfire.
I didn't really attend a lot of campfires before but,
CHS campfire, is what I call a campfire.
Their entrance was damn cool. got slide some more.
Everything was nice, except the firelighting which failed (happens to a lot of campfire)
And crowd control. Too many people.
Same thing happen to our school campfire one year.
The scouts of our school predicted around 600-900 people,
but almost 1500 people turned up. (according to Sir Yee En)
Thats why what they say is very true.
If your troop is famous, even your campfire is like shit people will still come.
Sadly I got no pictures of the CHS campfire.

Prefects Installation.
Skipped 1st half of the installation which is the most boring part.
All the speeches and certs&name tags giving.
Was helping in the Bilik Sri Mawar.
Performance and games. Turn out quite okay, a few technical error but everything was fine.
McD , Swensens and CC was fine.
Last time I went CC was like 2-3 years ago. I am a good boy okayyeah right haha^^


Sorry for the boring post.
Now for some pictures I took lately.

Durian :D

Rose made with tie.

Rubik's Cube. random
Mini Vase. Random.

Mini Vase #2. Random.


And guess who turn 6 today.
Happy Birthday,
Vincent WOO annoying brother.
Don't think because he is just 6 years old,
He is quite a poser. haha







See what I mean?


Well thats all for now.
Chiao.


No comments: