Merdeka marching was yesterday,
Although we didn't win which a lot of people thought we should have.
I'm really really proud of the marchers. And all of them are juniors,
only form 1 and 2.
Our formation wasn't the best I have to admit due to some unforeseen circumstances.
But the best part of our formation was the singing and whistle which got the most crowd cheer out of all the unit beruniform. haha!
A lot people ask who had the idea of the whistle and singing.
I have to give some credit to my seniors for giving me that idea.
I told them I wanted to put in whistle but didn't know how to put in so the seniors gave me the idea of mixing it with singing Tanggal 31.
Overall I think the marchers did really really well and I'm realy really proud of them although they didn't win. I have to say they are my best juniors since i joined scouts.
They did not give up even when the receive a bad news that they need to change their whole formation one day before their competition.
I really wanna thank the marchers for doing such a great job.
And the seniors for helping out when i most needed it.
thank you.
I also wanna apologize especially to my marchers. If i ever scolded you all or punished u guys.
And thanks to everyone for giving support during the real competition. haha!
well..thats all for now. i'll upload pictures if i find any of our formation or marching. thanks.
once again thanks everyone.
Although we didn't win which a lot of people thought we should have.
I'm really really proud of the marchers. And all of them are juniors,
only form 1 and 2.
Our formation wasn't the best I have to admit due to some unforeseen circumstances.
But the best part of our formation was the singing and whistle which got the most crowd cheer out of all the unit beruniform. haha!
A lot people ask who had the idea of the whistle and singing.
I have to give some credit to my seniors for giving me that idea.
I told them I wanted to put in whistle but didn't know how to put in so the seniors gave me the idea of mixing it with singing Tanggal 31.
Overall I think the marchers did really really well and I'm realy really proud of them although they didn't win. I have to say they are my best juniors since i joined scouts.
They did not give up even when the receive a bad news that they need to change their whole formation one day before their competition.
I really wanna thank the marchers for doing such a great job.
And the seniors for helping out when i most needed it.
thank you.
I also wanna apologize especially to my marchers. If i ever scolded you all or punished u guys.
And thanks to everyone for giving support during the real competition. haha!
well..thats all for now. i'll upload pictures if i find any of our formation or marching. thanks.
once again thanks everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment