Hey people!
Sorry for not updating lately.
Was quite 'busy' or rather lazy.
Scouts AGM tomorrow.
Time for me to step down.
Sad? Happy? Well its a mixture of both.
All i have to say is.. Good luck to the next COH.
Interact Installation.
Finally over. relief. Since everyone already updated about it. I got nothing much to say.
Really had a great experience as Emcee for the event.
Next up?
Piano competition for some music festival crap...damnnn...
Parents went bali for 2 weeks. hmm freedom?
haha. well good experience staying alone at home. Learning the art of independence. haha
But they are coming home today. I miss my camera!!
HOLIDAYS! finally here.
well thats all for this time. sorry for the crappy post. better than nothing right.
well once again good luck to everyone tomorrow...judgment day.
And I will TRY to update more during the holidays.
signing off. chiaoz
Sorry for not updating lately.
Was quite 'busy' or rather lazy.
Scouts AGM tomorrow.
Time for me to step down.
Sad? Happy? Well its a mixture of both.
All i have to say is.. Good luck to the next COH.
Interact Installation.
Finally over. relief. Since everyone already updated about it. I got nothing much to say.
Really had a great experience as Emcee for the event.
Next up?
Piano competition for some music festival crap...damnnn...
Parents went bali for 2 weeks. hmm freedom?
haha. well good experience staying alone at home. Learning the art of independence. haha
But they are coming home today. I miss my camera!!
HOLIDAYS! finally here.
well thats all for this time. sorry for the crappy post. better than nothing right.
well once again good luck to everyone tomorrow...judgment day.
And I will TRY to update more during the holidays.
signing off. chiaoz
No comments:
Post a Comment