My main activities was stay home and go online..and "tried" to study...didn't work..
Haha.. Well went around to look for m school and checked out some houses.
Oh and during our time in the city we rented some shitty Toyota Estima which is freaking shitty.
Well...the most interesting part when we were in Auckland was basically...watching ironman!!
Haha.. damn expensive to watch movies there compare to here.
15NZD for adults and blockbuster movie. And when i went to watch Ironman, it just came out the 1st day. the cinema wasn't even 2/3 full...whats wrong with them weih...haha
nothing much happen..Oh oh when during my flight back to KL. I watched 5 movies. nyek nyek
27 dresses
Triple X 1
ah shit i forgot what I watch..but that does not matter right..haha well I'm just to lazy to update about it. Anything can just come and ask me. haha
and Now..pictures.
View of Auckland. Taken from above Mt. Eden.
I'm just too lazy to update...anything just come and ask me. talking is so much faster...haha
well if u wanna see more pictures...not many...but...still..
Check out my flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathew007/
well...hope i will update soon...thats all for now..
Chiaoz... sry for the late and short and boring post^^
well if u wanna see more pictures...not many...but...still..
Check out my flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mathew007/
well...hope i will update soon...thats all for now..
Chiaoz... sry for the late and short and boring post^^
No comments:
Post a Comment