After duty today, went to Bilik Sri Mawar to help to prepare some stupid present for the teacher's day... actually went there just to ponteng.. haha
Stayed there the whole day..
At around 2 o'clock..finally finish..
Went canteen and hung out for a while with the prefects...
then Jia tern came by and ask for help to do the deco in hall..
Since I got nothing to do even if I go home..So i decided to help them out..
Not bad..get to climb up to the 2nd floor of hall..and get to watch their drama practice..
after that, tired..and exhausted.. I reached home at around 5.
Bathed and straight away..masuk tidur .
I was so freaking tired..
then woke up...dinner...and now...waiting for American Idol..on 8TV
how sad is that??
and yes I got no astro...
Holidays are coming!! woohoo!!
You know what this means right..
Movies..School Trips...Camp!!!
cant wait for hols...
well..lately I have been checking out some videos on youtube on
Britain's got talent and America's got talent.
they are actually quite entertaining..haha
so if you are bored and looking for some funny/entertaining stuff to watch..
be sure to check it out..there are lots of video in there.
well thats all i guess...for now...american idol showing soon...
Stayed there the whole day..
At around 2 o'clock..finally finish..
Went canteen and hung out for a while with the prefects...
then Jia tern came by and ask for help to do the deco in hall..
Since I got nothing to do even if I go home..So i decided to help them out..
Not bad..get to climb up to the 2nd floor of hall..and get to watch their drama practice..
after that, tired..and exhausted.. I reached home at around 5.
Bathed and straight away..masuk tidur .
I was so freaking tired..
then woke up...dinner...and now...waiting for American Idol..on 8TV
how sad is that??
and yes I got no astro...
Holidays are coming!! woohoo!!
You know what this means right..
Movies..School Trips...Camp!!!
cant wait for hols...
well..lately I have been checking out some videos on youtube on
Britain's got talent and America's got talent.
they are actually quite entertaining..haha
so if you are bored and looking for some funny/entertaining stuff to watch..
be sure to check it out..there are lots of video in there.
well thats all i guess...for now...american idol showing soon...
bye^^
No comments:
Post a Comment