7 Things that I like about NewZealand.
1. During summer, the sky gets dark latest at 9.30PM
2. They have really cheap cars. You can buy a car that cost RM100k
for RM20k here in New Zealand.
3. The air is very fresh here, very unpolluted.
4. Just by working at the shopping mall like Giant or Tesco as a cashier, you can earn around
10NZD per hour which is like RM20. (But they don't have giant of tesco, I meant similiar kind of shopping mall.)
5. People here are very friendly.
6. You can get very cheap stuff off the internet. They have their own website
called trademe.co.nz which only based on NZ.
7. Their houses are freaking beautiful.Unlike Malaysia,here each has their very own design and most of them are very spacious
7 Things I dislike about NewZealand.
1. They have a very small variety of food.
2. It's cold most of the time which is not really suitable for me.
3. The things they sell here (not the internet ones) are expensive because
their labour is very expensive.
4. The sky gets dark at around 5 something PM during winter.
5. Their houses are expensive if u convert the amount of money back to Malaysia Ringgit.
Its hard not too because eventually you will compare.
6. They don't have unlimited internet connection. They used to have but they
stopped that service. And now to actually pay for internet its expensive.
7. I can't see my friends back in Malaysia which is the thing I hate the most.
Did this post to let you people roughly know how's life in NewZealand.
And because I'm really bored.
Checked out a few car yards yesterday to check out the
pricing for some cars like
the Nissan Maxima(AKA sylphy in Malaysia) and the 2nd latest model of
Toyota Camry(AKA Camry) in Malaysia. haha
Went to check out some houses today near the school zone. Parents didn't like any of them.
Crap.
Going to check out the car auction tomorrow.
According to my dad. The auction will have roughly 100-200 cars displaying in this place.
And if you go there like an hour before the auction starts u can just take any car
that you like to go test drive around. Because all the cars have their keys
inside the car.
Yes and no one will want or try to steal those cars because people in New Zealand are very honest people.. haha
Well I think thats all for this time. Sorry for the boring post and lousy spacing once again.
Will try and fix it.
Byee
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment