Arrived in NZ yesterday night after two weeks of holiday in Australia.
Didn't take many photos because my kit lens decided to fail me last minute,
and I needed the wide angle to take most of the nice photos.
It's sad I know.
Well started my Australia holiday two weeks ago in Melbourne. then slowly drove to Sydney
which is almost 1100km away... took us 3 days.
Nothing much to blog about. I'll try to search for pictures which are worth your time then after I upload them then I'll post it up.
One thing I'm excited is.. Hopefully I'll take my license soon. haha
Parents wants me and my bro to take our license before school starts.
Going to check out the houses near my future school tomorrow.
Because in order to study in that school have to live in the zone and stuff like that.
Should update you all again soon...hopefully..haha
Miss you people who are back in Malaysia.
Byee..for now.
*peace*
sorry for the lousy spacing.
Don't know whats wrong with blogspot.
or is it just my dad's laptop
No comments:
Post a Comment