Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cats.


I just realized I am left with six more days in the high school of Malaysia,
and I'm going to spend it on exams..
WTH!!

Sucks, I know.
You know what screw that shit.
Ngam ngam one more month till I leave this beautiful place..*coughcough*

Just drop by since I'm so freaking bored.
Some pictures to entertain you all.
If you don't like cats please scroll further down.
The pictures below might change your mind.
well maybe not really but just check it out!



The mom is actually teaching the kids how to catch a mouse.
see that brownish thing in front of the mom? Yup that's a mouse.

Kitten!

leave-me-alone stare.

Hide and Seek~

This shot was taken during July.
I don't think it's the same family..
(DUH! Colour pun tak sama la)


Well if you peeps are thinking
"Eww I hate cats, why didn't u take picture of other animals?"

Well that's because somehow cats love my house garden and the back alley.
And dogs or other animals don't show up at my house garden or back alley.

enjoy^^

*peace*



And to those who are still unaware
about what I meant by "leaving",
Well I'm migrating.
For more info. stay tuned to
mathewwoo.blogspot.com!
Hopefully I'll explain more




No comments: