Finally the exams are over.
Phew.
Well remember in my last post
I said I am leaving to somewhere someplace far far away.
So to those who are still unaware where the hell am I going..
Well I'm migrating toNew Zealand aka NZ aka land of sheeps.
A lot people ask how do I feel about this whole migrating thing..
Well since I was young I always wanted to go study there.Don't ask why
But now I kinda have this mixed feeling of sad and happy and excited etc.
Come to think of it it's kinda depressing that I actually need to let go of everything here
friends, family, school, the food...
but it's kind of a good thing too since well...er...
never mind I shall not say,
I shall not talk about how sucky the Malaysian school system is,
I shall not talk about how polluted the Malaysian air is,
I shall not talk about the racism problems here.
I shall just not talk about it >.<>
I'm leaving on the 24th of November 2008!
It gets kinda irritating and annoying when the same person keeps on asking you
the same question.
Will I ever come back?
Hopefully next year end for prom. Hopefully.
My bro and I actually counted that day if we were to come back next year end.
we would have to work for........
near 200 hours
IF we get 12NZD per hour, which is I think the min wage.
IF the air ticket back toMalaysia at that time is 1600NZD.
so yeah 1600 x 2.something adds up to around rm3500 to rm4000.
well just do the math alright.
yeah we actually have to work and earn our own money if we wanna come back and visit our friends.. big sacrifice right! I know... haha
But all in all, the thing that I will miss the most is probably, I mean surely my friends.
So I would like to thank all my friends,
the 4 Ixorians,
the Scouts,
the Prefects,
and others.
for making the 4 years of my high school life so interesting. haha
Okay first time I'm typing such a long post it's probably so boring
your eyeballs are going to fall out anytime soon.
So I'm gonna end this post here and yeah.
Now I shall go find some pictures to neutralize the boredness
that you have just experienced for the last 10 minutes or so.
Phew.
Well remember in my last post
I said I am leaving to somewhere someplace far far away.
So to those who are still unaware where the hell am I going..
Well I'm migrating to
A lot people ask how do I feel about this whole migrating thing..
Well since I was young I always wanted to go study there.Don't ask why
But now I kinda have this mixed feeling of sad and happy and excited etc.
Come to think of it it's kinda depressing that I actually need to let go of everything here
friends, family, school, the food...
but it's kind of a good thing too since well...er...
never mind I shall not say,
I shall not talk about how sucky the Malaysian school system is,
I shall not talk about how polluted the Malaysian air is,
I shall not talk about the racism problems here.
I shall just not talk about it >.<>
I'm leaving on the 24th of November 2008!
It gets kinda irritating and annoying when the same person keeps on asking you
the same question.
Will I ever come back?
Hopefully next year end for prom. Hopefully.
My bro and I actually counted that day if we were to come back next year end.
we would have to work for........
near 200 hours
IF we get 12NZD per hour, which is I think the min wage.
IF the air ticket back to
so yeah 1600 x 2.something adds up to around rm3500 to rm4000.
well just do the math alright.
yeah we actually have to work and earn our own money if we wanna come back and visit our friends.. big sacrifice right! I know... haha
But all in all, the thing that I will miss the most is probably, I mean surely my friends.
So I would like to thank all my friends,
the 4 Ixorians,
the Scouts,
the Prefects,
and others.
for making the 4 years of my high school life so interesting. haha
Okay first time I'm typing such a long post it's probably so boring
your eyeballs are going to fall out anytime soon.
So I'm gonna end this post here and yeah.
Now I shall go find some pictures to neutralize the boredness
that you have just experienced for the last 10 minutes or so.
Well just some random photos that I took when
I went to my uncle's dragon fruit farm back in Pahang.
Enjoy^^
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment