Hey people of the world.. haha
Sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy with the packing and stuff
My house literally looks like a warehouse.
Well like I said I was gonna update about the farewell party..
Or did I? hmm....
Well just wanna say thanks to those who help to organize..
Nic , Jon , Karman , Lisa , Ranee.
Forgive me if I missed out any.
I'll save the appreciation post later since I'm very very busy at the moment.
I'm just gonna post up a few group pictures that we took that day and the
rest of the pictures I'll pass to Lisa.. those of you who wants the pictures please ask from her.
sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Those who went,
(sorry some are not really well focused)
Group Pic #1
Group Pic #2
Group Pic #3
Group Pic #4
Group Pic #5
Will try to update the long long appreciation post when
I'm settled down in NZ...or when I have time.
byee...for now. haha
Thanks again to those who attended the dinner/party.
I'll miss you all badly.. sobs sobs
*peace*
Sorry for the lack of updates, been very busy with the packing and stuff
My house literally looks like a warehouse.
Well like I said I was gonna update about the farewell party..
Or did I? hmm....
Well just wanna say thanks to those who help to organize..
Nic , Jon , Karman , Lisa , Ranee.
Forgive me if I missed out any.
I'll save the appreciation post later since I'm very very busy at the moment.
I'm just gonna post up a few group pictures that we took that day and the
rest of the pictures I'll pass to Lisa.. those of you who wants the pictures please ask from her.
sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Those who went,
(sorry some are not really well focused)
Will try to update the long long appreciation post when
I'm settled down in NZ...or when I have time.
byee...for now. haha
Thanks again to those who attended the dinner/party.
I'll miss you all badly.. sobs sobs
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment