Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy busy busy.

Heyyo people, sorry for the lack of updates. have been really busy since my arrival in NZ.
A lot have been done since my last post like...
Getting a rental house,
Bought a car for 3500k NZD... 1995 Honda Odessey but still in very good condition. (It's a family car btw)
Got a SONY 40inch FULL HDTV
Got a Bunk bed to share with my younger brother since our rental house isn't really big
Went for Boxing day sale which is likely to be the biggest sale in NZ.
Got a fridge and freezer.
Took my Camera to repair but the Canon repair centre only starts work on 5th of January. And requires at least 10 turnover days.
Well actually there is still a few things but I somehow forgot. Crapp.

Hmm remember in some post I said in NZ you can take your driver's license after your 16th birthday?
Well turns out I was wrong. You can actually take ur driver's license RIGHT AFTER your 15th birthday.
Hopefully I can take my license next wednesday.. that is if I finish studying by then.

On another note, school starts beginning of February. You might be thinking "Hey! that's unfair"
But their holidays here only starts around 10 of december.
School time in Malaysia : 7.25 a.m - 1.05 p.m
School time in NZ : 8.30 a.m (hey! that's unfair) - 3.30 p.m (okay that's more like it)
So yeah the total school time in NZ is longer than in Malaysia.

Going to move in to the new rental house tomorrow. and hopefully I shall update you people again.
Will try to post up pictures soon.

Oh and also. This post is kinda different from other post if you notice.
If your observation is good enough then you'll be able to spot the difference.
Just state the difference in my Chatbox.
hahahaha.. just a little thing to test your eyes and brain.


Till then. byee
*peace*

No comments: