HEYYO!!
Just wanna wish those who are starting school tomorrow......
Have fun!
Good luck!
Study hard!
I'll definitely miss schooling in Malaysia.
especially the times...
during recess with the prefects,
staying back after every friday with the scouts,
noisy but fun moments with 4Ixora peeps,
Interact meetings (well not really but I just had to put this in),
Staying back after school just to talk to friends,
and so much more.
But now, I'm just gonna make the best out of my schooling life here,
And I know the holidays just ended and all,
But IF anyone would like to come to NZ for a vacation or anything,
Please feel free to call me,
or rather email me, msn me, skype me, or whatever.
Your trip to NZ will included everything...yes I repeat everything!
(except air ticket, food,transport fee and everything else that requires money)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But seriously...call!
Well I am just going to end this short post here,
Because its already 12.48 a.m and I'm tired.
And I'm posting these because I miss you people back there.
Till then, good luck, have fun,
and lastly.....Don't miss me^^ *winks*
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
*peace*
Have fun!
Good luck!
Study hard!
I'll definitely miss schooling in Malaysia.
especially the times...
during recess with the prefects,
staying back after every friday with the scouts,
noisy but fun moments with 4Ixora peeps,
Interact meetings (well not really but I just had to put this in),
Staying back after school just to talk to friends,
and so much more.
But now, I'm just gonna make the best out of my schooling life here,
And I know the holidays just ended and all,
But IF anyone would like to come to NZ for a vacation or anything,
Please feel free to call me,
or rather email me, msn me, skype me, or whatever.
Your trip to NZ will included everything...yes I repeat everything!
(except air ticket, food,transport fee and everything else that requires money)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But seriously...call!
Well I am just going to end this short post here,
Because its already 12.48 a.m and I'm tired.
And I'm posting these because I miss you people back there.
Till then, good luck, have fun,
and lastly.....Don't miss me^^ *winks*
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
*peace*
Oh and by the way,
My school only starts February.
haha.
*peace*
My school only starts February.
haha.
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment