Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year..

Ahh , Chinese New Year,
Once again it has arrived,
But this time it will be different,
Different atmosphere,
Different people to celebrate with,
Despit the fact that the first day of CNY is already so near,
I don't feel anything like it at all,
to me it's just like another day.

Well I just went for a interview yesterday at the school with the headmaster,
Wasn't like a proper interview though,
Just some explaining about the courses and university.
Went into the meeting room with my dad and bro so yeah wasn't exactly and interview
starting school on the 9th of february,
Going to school to confirm subjects on 3rd I think.

Well like I said two posts ago, I have chosen 6 subjects out of 42.
they have so many subjects to choose from
till I cant really decide which to take.
Their subjects ranges from Travel&Tourism to AutomobileEngineering,
from Photography to LegalStudies,
from Music to Fashion&DesignTechnology,
from MediaStudies to PhysicalEducation,
from Dance to Drama,
from OutdoorEducation to VisualArt,
and many many many many more but I'm just to lazy to list them out.
Moving on, at my age now and the school I'm going to.
They don't call it high school or secondary school.
Here, they call it secondary COLLEGE or senior college for some.
It's cool huh...I know. hahahah
Basically I'm going to Year 12 (as they call it here)
but it's something like form 6 in M'sia.
And I'll be graduating next year end and after that it's
straight to University OR if I decided to be the 2nd Bill Gates then I'll
probably drop out of school this year and start my own computer software company or whatsoever but I can't. So yeah I think I'll stay in school >.<
And guess what, while you people back in M'sia are enjoying CNY,
I have some stupid english exam I have to take in the school next tuesday,how sad huh.

Well tomorrow my family is throwing some CNY potluck party,
inviting few of my dad friend's family over,
Well I'll try to update about it after tomorrow and hopefully some pictures,

Well got to go for now
byeee..

*peace*





No comments: