Hello people,
I'm back again.
Well like I promised, pictures for this post. so yeah,
Let me present to you,
my house.
me house.
me room.
and yes I share rooms with both my brother cause this house only
has 3 rooms.
And of course, some pictures from my vacation in
Australia which was like one and a half months ago.
Sydney Opera House.
Kangarooooooooss.
Alpacas, or llamas,
And if you are wondering what the hell are they doing,
Let me just tell you, I have no idea toooo.
Let's get retarded #1
Let's get retarded #2 (Kevin wasn't paying attention)
Went for some CNY festival today.
You know I have been living in Malaysia for like 16 years, I have not even seen
the prime minister in real life yet, only seen him on tv.
During my trip to Australia, I saw their Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd in
their Parliment House. Approximately 20 meters away.
Today I was less than 3 feet away from the Prime Minister of NZ, John Key.
Imagine if I have a bomb in my hand. LoL
And yes the PM of NZ was at the opening ceremony of the CNY festival.
ok, mom's forcing me to go practice piano.
Will update again soon. about schooling system in NZ. like I promised last post.
till then,byee
*peace*
Well like I promised, pictures for this post. so yeah,
Let me present to you,
my house.
and yes I share rooms with both my brother cause this house only
has 3 rooms.
And of course, some pictures from my vacation in
Australia which was like one and a half months ago.
And if you are wondering what the hell are they doing,
Let me just tell you, I have no idea toooo.
Went for some CNY festival today.
You know I have been living in Malaysia for like 16 years, I have not even seen
the prime minister in real life yet, only seen him on tv.
During my trip to Australia, I saw their Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd in
their Parliment House. Approximately 20 meters away.
Today I was less than 3 feet away from the Prime Minister of NZ, John Key.
Imagine if I have a bomb in my hand. LoL
And yes the PM of NZ was at the opening ceremony of the CNY festival.
ok, mom's forcing me to go practice piano.
Will update again soon. about schooling system in NZ. like I promised last post.
till then,byee
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment