Well if you are wondering what's the apple heading all about,
well it was actually one of my photography class mini assignment.
The theme was apples.
So here are a few pictures that I took.. and well...enjoy^^
well I actually took a lot but these are the few which I personally like.
Apple #1
Apple #2
Apple #3
WTH? Those ain't apples!
Well those are actually dinosaur eggs that I dug out of my backyard.
and I kind of boiled them.. heehee.
Apple #4 (was purposely focused on the piece of wood
from the bench it was sitting on)
Well school was usual. Fun in some ways.
For the first time I actually find learning fun. How sad is that.
nothing much for now. Going to go watch American Idol.
so byee
*peace*
well it was actually one of my photography class mini assignment.
The theme was apples.
So here are a few pictures that I took.. and well...enjoy^^
well I actually took a lot but these are the few which I personally like.
Well those are actually dinosaur eggs that I dug out of my backyard.
and I kind of boiled them.. heehee.
from the bench it was sitting on)
Well school was usual. Fun in some ways.
For the first time I actually find learning fun. How sad is that.
nothing much for now. Going to go watch American Idol.
so byee
*peace*
No comments:
Post a Comment