Finally, school started.
And there is only one way to describe it.
AWESOME!Seriously the classes here are much much more interesting
than the ones in Malaysia..
But I have already learned most of the things I'm learning now.
except economics and accounting
(which I didn't really paid much attention before) XD
Photography was piece of cake, and so is maths and physics...for now.
And all my teachers are like freaking awesome.. unlike the ones in Malaysia..
haha! now I can insult all the teachers that I want in Malaysia
and they cant do anything about it!!!
heeeheeeheee...
Anyway, if anyone of you are wondering how does my school look like..
well here are some pictures of it.
But it doesn't actually look like a school..
looks more like some convention centre or science centre XD haha
School #3
School #4The school looks really new because it is.
Just completed 5-6 years ago.
and if you're thinking.. "wouldn't the school be like
damn lousy cause it's so new?"
Well not at all because all their teachers are experienced and their
headmaster came from the best public school in NZ. (so they speak)
And see in the picture School #2...
there is this street/road at the bottom of the picture right.
and right after that street/road is a cinema..also part of the town centre where
you can find, a skating ring nearby, a lot of shops where you can
get practically everything that you want.
Even McD's at only a 5 minutes walk...or less.
School starts at 8.40 everyday except on thursday which starts at 9.05.
School ends on 2.15 on monday and 3.15 on other days.
We actually have a recess and a sit-down-lunch which both
adds up to almost an hour and 15 minutes hahaha.
Probably the only thing bad about the school is the food they sell
are a rip-off......
Well that's all for now...
till then
*peace*

No comments:
Post a Comment