School's starting in another 3 days time,
shit...
Well perhaps it's a good thing going to school..it's so freaking boring at home.
Went to school tuesday to sort out the subjects...
And because of my previous results, I almost couldn't get the subjects I wanted.
Also decided to change a lot of my subjects since the ones I have chosen were not approved subjects to enter university.
Subjects I decided to take.
Accounting, Economics, Maths, Physics, Photography, English.
Gives me a wider option whether to study Commerce or Engineering next time..
It's sad to know that I have to take accounting again.
Hopefully Accounting in NZ is better than in M'sia.
Tomorrow is some public holiday in NZ called the Waitangi day.
bla bla...nothing much.
On another note,
I have already cancelled my 0123385252 number,
So don't bother texting to that number anymore.
Well nothing much to talk about anymore.
got to go sleep now...
byee
*peace*
shit...
Well perhaps it's a good thing going to school..it's so freaking boring at home.
Went to school tuesday to sort out the subjects...
And because of my previous results, I almost couldn't get the subjects I wanted.
Also decided to change a lot of my subjects since the ones I have chosen were not approved subjects to enter university.
Subjects I decided to take.
Accounting, Economics, Maths, Physics, Photography, English.
Gives me a wider option whether to study Commerce or Engineering next time..
It's sad to know that I have to take accounting again.
Hopefully Accounting in NZ is better than in M'sia.
Tomorrow is some public holiday in NZ called the Waitangi day.
bla bla...nothing much.
On another note,
I have already cancelled my 0123385252 number,
So don't bother texting to that number anymore.
Well nothing much to talk about anymore.
got to go sleep now...
byee
*peace*
missing everyone
back in Malaysia baaaadly.
back in Malaysia baaaadly.
No comments:
Post a Comment