Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The internet is finally back

Last holiday, which was around 4 weeks ago,
Me and my family went down to this mountain approx. 5 hrs drive
well main reason is to go snowboarding and skiing.
I have never in my life had so much adrenaline.
Haven't had this much fun for a long time.

And this is actually real snow and not like in some artificial indoor snow park.
And because for two whole days I was just snowboarding and skiing I didn't actually have much time to take pictures, in fact I didn't even take any photos.
so the following pictures that I'm about to show you are actually taken by my mom.

the whole mountain was covered in snow,
beautiful

I was like the most lost person there, snowboarding
was easier for me.

This is just like 1/5 of the whole mountain
and this is like the lowest part of the mountain.

Vincent.
Some beautiful mountain.

well that's all for now,
will try to update more often.
sorry for this short post.

*peace*

No comments: