Thursday, January 15, 2009

Extremely bored to death..pfft

It's been quite long since I updated..
EXTREMLY BORED at home.
School's not starting for another 3-4 weeks.

But oh well.
Finally got back my camera lense from the service centre.
Will upload pictures next post on the new rental house. Promise.
Went mountain biking once with dad and bro. Heck it was damn fun.
Prolly go again this weekend.
Also went for a almost-10km bike trip around my residential area with my bro.

Chose a few subjects and getting ready to enrol to the school next week.
Subjects I chose, Economics, photography, Outdoor education, English ,Maths, Information on communication and technology, and another backup subject, legal studies.

Subjects here are damn different, you can choose any subject you want,
they don't come in *packages* like in Malaysia.
here, you have to take at least 6 subjects out of 42 subject.
I'll try to upload the list for you guys to see next time. It's too long.

Oh and finally the TV aerial is fix and now, I can watch programmes in HD.
haha yes I'm rubbing it in. Here a lot of their channels,
or almost all of them are
in HD, But of course you gotta need a HDTV to watch them duh~

Hmm, I actually had a lot of things to blog about
but I just couldn't remember. Dang.
Till then, I apologize again for not posting up any pictures,
will do so in the next post.
And of course more information about the schooling system here.

Sorry for the short update.
*peace*


Cheers mate *with the NZ slang*..
(kiwi wannabe here) haha


1 comment:

abiseshana. said...

i miss you like mad.
i've been looking at the farewell pictures & i honestly miss youlike crazy.

like the kiwis say - sivin dollars and tin cents :) love ya ! :) miss ya & JEY ISNT ANYTHING LIKE YOU. ily.